Nov 17, 2008

Redskins Wk 11: Fence broken, lassoed and barbered by the Cowboys!

Greetings,

If you are a Redskins fan like me you are as dejected as I am. Can someone please tell me what happened in that game? I was so angry my head hurt. They did not even show up at their own stadium, could not convert on the defense created turnovers. And maybe I am dreaming but didn't they say that Campbell has a strong arm, if so then why is it that we had only one long pass which was incomplete? Also I thought that was Romeo's first game back? Hopefully they can answer all these questions in the coming weeks. I love this from House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, "despite the victory the era of cowboys in washington is nearing an end."


Dallas Cowboys tight end Martellus Bennett (80) scores a touchdown against Washington Redskins safety Chris Horton, left, and safety LaRon Landry, center, during the fourth quarter of their NFL football game on Sunday, Nov. 16, 2008 in Landover, Md. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

1 comment:

Zavysmamma said...

I was waiting for this POST...Ha Ha Ha...how bout those cowboys huh? And oh yea, let's not forget them steelers!!!!