Nov 23, 2008

"My Caribbean Cookbook, Tastes Like Home"

"My Caribbean Cookbook, Tastes Like Home"
Greetings,

Yes, the wait for the much anticipated cookbook from Cynthia at Taste Like Home will be available on January 23, 09. Congratulations Cynthia!

The book is titled, "My Caribbean Cookbook, Tastes Like Home" is available online at My Caribbean Cookbook: Tastes Like. The book will be available in stores in the Caribbean and in the United Kingdom.
There will be two editions, hardback and Paperback, the hardback will retail for US$45 and the paperback for US$30.

The book is more than an average cookbook given that through the various articles, the user learns a little about our Caribbean culture through food. It will give you a deeper understanding and appreciation for what and how we cook and eat. Please get you copy and let me know what you have prepared. Enjoy. Take care and stay well, Del.

No comments: