Jul 16, 2008

It will come back to Haunt you!

Do you remember the elderly saying "it will come back to haunt you?" I recently had a tragic incident that happened in my life almost a year ago do that to me. I happened upon an article and with my inquisitiveness and love for children I had to read it. The article which was very detail caused me to experience Déjà vu. The subject did not bother me, but it was the moral of the story that caused me to have a very emotional moment. It was very transparent when I realized some of the divides that exist in this “great country”.

On that note, I would be remiss not to say thank you for all the wonderful people who were there for us (I and DH) during that time. So what was is it that I was making much ado about, check out this article Part I: Dad Recounts Preemie Twins' Struggle and maybe you’ll understand. Just know that while we share the same experience, the outcome are different and my arms are still empty!! Take care, Del.

No comments: