Jul 28, 2008

Black In America follow-up

Please tell me you saw it. As Murphy's Law would have it, the same time the program was scheduled to start a storm started, so the dish went out. However, I did see a little bit and I couldn’t figure the plot or the target audience. So until such time that I am able to see it in full I will resist from given any proper review. By the way was it just a moment for some buffoons to have their moment of fame? Who was the message/information for? Was it that important for us to be reminded of the challenges we face as a people? Or was it an information session to educate whites who are not aware or for those in denial. Please tell me your views and opinions until I see it.

1 comment:

Zavysmamma said...

I saw it...was dissappointed. I mean, they reiterated what we already knew about blacks in america. Yes, there are quite a handful that are underpaid, living in poverty, under-educated. But Del, some of these are caused from the Choices we make in our lives. There are black people out there doing the thing as well. Look at Obama. Overall, there was no new information, just information that we already knew!