Sep 29, 2008

What's cooking at The Chrysalis



Amidst all the activities over the weekend I found time to participate in the monthly food blog party. Zlamushka at Zlamushka Spicy Kitchen is the host of this affair. It's the bloggers cook and tell affair appropriately named tried & tasted. After happening upon Z's beautiful site recently I continue to look foward to each month's event. This month's menu is coming from Monsoon Spice. Using the abundance of okra in our garden, I have attempted to recreate the Bhindi Fry. The only change made was using shallot in place of the small onion. Here is my contribution: sent over to Z.

2 comments:

zlamushka said...

Fantastic entry :-) I am so hapy to hear you have a blog on your own.... nice! now you can re-create all of Cynthia´s recipes. I remember you liked them quite a bit :-)

Thanks for participating.hope you are up for next month´s challenge - MAHANANDI....

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious...what is that? I see Okra and tomatoes for sure